Terms and Conditions of Use
Last updated: 3. July 2015
These Terms and Conditions of Use set out the terms and conditions upon which you agree to use the Website and applies to all Entries that you submit and license to P2S Media Group Inc. (“Scoopshot”) for use and possible licensing, assignment or sale to third parties. We have incorporated by reference all linked information. Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use and all linked information carefully.
- The Website is ultimately owned and operated by, or is otherwise under the control of Scoopshot.
- The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and Scoopshot. It is important that you take the time to read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree with the Terms do not use the Website.
- The Terms apply to all Users of the Website. These Terms are not intended to alter the terms or conditions of any licence agreement you may have with Scoopshot, and to the extent of any conflict between the Terms and any licence agreement, the content of your licence agreement will prevail.
- Access to the Website, submission of Entries and participation in Projects is provided exclusively on the basis that you agree to be bound by the Terms, and any Entry you submit through the Website shall be submitted in accordance with the Terms. You may not use the Website if you do not accept the Terms but if you do use the Website you will be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the Terms immediately.
- By using the Website you represent and warrant that you are over the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and are lawfully able to form a binding contract with Scoopshot under your jurisdiction of residence. If you are using the Website on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Scoopshot and its related entities, directors, officers, employees and agents, from any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to legal fees) arising from or related to the use of the Website or violations of these Terms (whether directly or indirectly).
3. Submission of Entries
- Upon accepting these Terms you shall be entitled to Upload your Entries in respect of active Project Briefs that may appear on the Website from time to time.
- Each Entry must be made in accordance with any scope and specifications detailed in the relevant Project Brief and must be successfully Uploaded before the date and time at which the Project Brief closes for submission (“Project Brief Deadline”) in order for your Entry to be eligible for participation in the relevant Project.
- You acknowledge that any Entry Uploaded by you to the Website shall be subject to these Terms, which we may revise from time to time at our sole discretion.
- As and when you effectively Upload Entries to the Website (“Effective Date”), you grant to Scoopshot a full, worldwide, exclusive license to use all copyright, trademark and Intellectual Property Rights throughout the world in that Entry and to access, use, distribute, edit and reproduce that Entry (without right of approval or claim to compensation or benefit other than as expressly provided in these Terms) (“License”) from the Effective Date until the end of the Assessment Period. As and when you effectively Upload Entries to the Website, you grant to Scoopshot a full, worldwide, perpetual, license to use that Entry, in whole or part, including the right to incorporate it in other works, on from the Effective Date for promotional and marketing purposes.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that, on and from the Effective Date and for the duration of the Assessment Period, you shall not be entitled to exhibit, use, sell, license, assign, dispose of or otherwise exploit or encumber the Intellectual Property Rights (in whole or in part) in the Entry in any manner whatsoever.
- In consideration of your granting the License to Scoopshot under this clause 4, we undertake not to sub-license or otherwise compromise the Intellectual Property Rights in the Entry for the duration of the Assessment Period.
- The License granted by you in the above clause 4.1 shall terminate upon expiry of the Assessment Period, as notified by Scoopshot.
- You further agree that at our request and expense, you shall execute any and all further documents and do all such further acts as we may require in order to protect and enforce against third parties the license granted in the above clause 4.1.
- You agree that during the Assessment Period you will not grant any rights to third parties that would conflict with the rights you have already granted Scoopshot under this clause 4.
5. Winning Entry
- Should your Entry be selected as the Winning Entry for a Project, we shall send you either:
- in the case of an Ideation Project, an assignment agreement by which you will be required, amongst others, to assign to Scoopshot all right, title and interest in and to, including any and all Intellectual Property Rights relating to, the Winning Entry (“Assignment Agreement”); or
- in the case of a Production Project, a video license agreement by which you will be required to license to Scoopshot certain Intellectual Property Rights relating to the Winning Entry (“Video License Agreement”).
- You acknowledge that Scoopshot shall not be required to make any payment in consideration of an assignment or license until an Assignment Agreement or Video License Agreement has been concluded between you and Scoopshot.
- Subject to the above clause 5.2, in the event that you submit a Winning Entry we undertake to remit to you an amount equal to the Award attached to the relevant Project Brief (less any taxes including VAT and any other tax payable under any competent jurisdiction or other charges that Scoopshot shall be required to deduct by law) as consideration for the assignment or license of rights in the Winning Entry. Payment will be made in accordance with the payment terms set out in the relevant Assignment Agreement or Video License Agreement.
- Any remittance by Scoopshot of payments to you in accordance with this clause 5 and any Assignment Agreement or Video License Agreement in place shall be paid in British pounds (£) and may be made at our election and in our discretion by cheque or into your nominated banking account.
- You acknowledge that any remittance made to you shall be inclusive of withholding tax and any similar or other taxes levied on a payer or otherwise required under local law in your jurisdiction.
- You accept that we shall be entitled to set off any amount owing at any time from you to us against any amount payable by us to you under these Terms.
- Except as otherwise provided, you agree to bear your own costs and expenses incurred in respect of compliance with your obligations under these Terms.
6. Participation in Projects
- A single Entry may not be submitted by more than one Registered User. If an Entry was developed by more than one person, only the Registered User who submitted the Entry may be eligible to the Consideration in the event that the Entry is selected as the Winning Entry.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Entry and the consequences of Uploading it. Scoopshot does not endorse any Entry or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Scoopshot expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Entries.
- By submitting an Entry you represent and warrant that:
- you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions that are required to enable Scoopshot to use your Entry in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
- you are the sole owner of all copyright, intellectual property rights, Moral Rights and all other rights in and to your Entry;
- by Uploading your Entry, making your Entry available for potential licensing, assignment, transfer or disposal otherwise or by entering into or exercising or granting any rights or performing any obligations under these Terms, you are not acting in breach of any applicable law, contract or any other obligations of whatsoever nature to any third party;
- you do not currently and will not in future use, exploit, submit or authorise or cause any other person to use for any purposes, material which is the same as or substantially similar to your Entry;
- all aspects of your Entry are original and produced solely by you and no part of the Entry has been previously and publicly displayed, exhibited or otherwise used by any person, company or other entity in any country in the world;
- the submission of the Entry, use on the Website, and subsequent potential licensing, assignment, transfer or disposal otherwise of your Entry does not infringe upon any statutory copyright or upon any common law right, proprietary right, or any other similar right of any third party (including rights of privacy or rights of publicity);
- the Entry does not violate any law, including by the manner in which it was obtained or created;
- the Entry does not contain any material which it is unlawful for you to possess in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for Scoopshot to use or possess in connection with the provision of the Website;
- Except as otherwise contemplated
- the Entry is not libellous, defamatory, or obscene; and
- the Entry is not subject to any exclusive contract, agreement or license.
- On becoming aware of any potential violation of these Terms, Scoopshot reserves the right to decide whether the Entry complies with the requirements set out in these Terms and may, without prior notice and at its sole discretion, remove such Entry from the Website and/or terminate a Registered User’s account.
- Scoopshot reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or cancel any Project.
- In the event that you are not a natural person, you undertake to:
- procure that your directors, employees and other representatives comply with your obligations under these Terms as if they were party to them themselves; and
- provide us on request with satisfactory evidence (to be determined in our absolute discretion) that you are legally and duly constituted and/or registered and that any person acting on your behalf in accepting, and acting in accordance with, these Terms is duly authorised to do so.
7. Moral Rights
- You hereby fully and irrevocably waive all Moral Rights and all other Intellectual Property Rights in respect of all Entries and uses of Entries by us, our clients or third parties pursuant to these Terms and notwithstanding the remaining provisions of these Terms you agree that third parties shall be entitled to enforce the waiver contained in this clause against you.
- You further agree that no Entry submitted by you shall constitute or otherwise require, either directly or indirectly, any unauthorised breach of any Moral Rights, copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property rights of any third party anywhere in the world and in the event that any such breach occurs, is threatened or is otherwise anticipated by us, we shall be entitled to immediately suspend any relevant Entry and to remove it from the Website.
8. Change to Terms
- Except where prohibited by law, Scoopshot reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these the Terms, or modify any policy or guideline on the Websites, at any time and in its sole discretion. The modified version of the Terms (the “Modified Terms”) will be posted on the Website, and we will revise the ‘last updated’ date at the top of the Terms.
- Changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the date the Modified Terms are posted on the Website will constitute your acceptance of the Modified Terms. If you do not agree to the Modified Terms please discontinue your use of the Website. We encourage you to review the Terms whenever you visit or use the Website.
9. Ownership of the site and its content
- Unless otherwise indicated, all content, other than Entries, displayed on or available through the Website, including, but not limited to, all names, logos, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), Website design, databases, computer codes, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software, and the selection and arrangement thereof (“ Scoopshot Content”) is owned by Scoopshot or its licensors and protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
10. Copyright infringement
- Scoopshot has adopted and implemented the Scoopshot Copyright Policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. For more information, please read our Copyright Policy.
11. Trademarks, Logos and Content
- The Scoopshot logo, all product names, page headers, custom graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, look and feel and logos appearing on any of the Website are trademarks of Scoopshot and its suppliers or licensers, and may be subject to copyright. They may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Scoopshot or the applicable trademark holder.
- You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” utilising ” Scoopshot” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Scoopshot without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Scoopshot and may be subject to copyright and it may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in the Website are the property of their respective owners.
- Reference to any third party products, Website, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us and we do not verify the accuracy of any representations made by those third parties in relation to their products, service, processes or information.
You may not use Scoopshot logos or other proprietary graphic of Scoopshot to link to the Website without the express written permission of Scoopshot. Further you may not frame any Scoopshot trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including Scoopshot Content, without Scoopshot’s express prior written consent.
13. General Conditions of Use
- Scoopshot grants you permission to access and use the Website, subject to the following conditions in this clause 13 and you agree that your failure to adhere to any of these conditions shall constitute a breach of these Terms.
- The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Scoopshot. Unless otherwise stated we (a) do not control, approve, endorse or sponsor any such websites or their content; or (b) do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of those websites or their content or accuracy (c) are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that Scoopshot is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
- You may not use the Website :
- to contravene any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, those relating to the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, and the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside or access the Service;
- to download, copy, re-transmit or distribute any part or parts of the Website, including but not limited to the Scoopshot Content in any medium, without, or in violation of, a written licence or agreement with Scoopshot or the respective licensors of the Scoopshot Content;
- for accessing the Website through any technology or means other than such means as Scoopshot may explicitly designate for this purpose;
- for any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods whether in relation to Users, Entries or otherwise;
- to interfere with or disrupt the Website in any way, including (but not limited to) though the use of viruses, Trojans or other harmful code or for using or launching any automated system that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Scoopshot servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser;
- to alter or modify any part of the Website or Scoopshot Content;
- to register, subscribe, unsubscribe or attempt to register, subscribe or unsubscribe any party for any Scoopshot product or service if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so;
- to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Website or the Scoopshot Content;
- for the solicitation of business or in connection with any commercial enterprise.
- to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or any system resources, Website or networks connected to or accessible through the Website, or features that (i) prevent or restrict use or copying of Scoopshot Content or (ii) enforce limitations on use of the Website or the content accessible via the Website;
- generally other than for their intended purposes;
- or to encourage, assist, or procure another person to do any of the foregoing.
- Scoopshot grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Scoopshot reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You acknowledge and accept that Scoopshot is not responsible for any costs incurred in relation to the development, creation or submission of an Entry.
14. Data Protection Consent
In order to access some features or elements of the Website, you may have to create a Scoopshot account (“Account”). In relation to your Account you hereby agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted by any registrations forms on the Websites (“Registration Data”); (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data, and any other information you provide to Scoopshot, in order to keep it accurate, current and complete; (c) maintain the security of your password and identification; (d) notify Scoopshot immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your Account or Registration Data that you become aware of; (e) accept sole responsibility (to Scoopshot, and to others) for all activity that occurs under your Account; and (f) accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Registration Data and Account or any other information you provide to Scoopshot.
You hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Scoopshot, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensers, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) arising out of or related to any Entries that you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through our Website, your conduct, your use or inability to use the Website, your breach or alleged breach of the Terms or any representation or warranty contained therein, your infringement of any Intellectual Property Right of any person or entity, your violation of any rights of another, or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Website or any information, materials, products or website available through the Website.
16. Exclusion of Warranties
- Nothing in the Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
- EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, WHICH MAY INCLUDE QUEBEC, THE WEBSITE, AND ALL SCOOPSHOT CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND SCOOPSHOT AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, COLLATERAL, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Without limiting the generality of clause 16.2, Scoopshot does not represent or warrant to you that:
- your use of the Website will meet your requirements;
- your use of the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error;
- the site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties; or
- that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Website will be corrected.
- Scoopshot may (but is not obliged to) make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Scoopshot Content but is not obliged to do so. Without limiting the generality of clause 14.2, we make no representation or warranties as to the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Scoopshot Content. Scoopshot offers a search feature on the Website but disclaims any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any directory or search result.
- Any material obtained by you through your use of the Website is obtained at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or any loss of data that may result from use of the Website. Scoopshot will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Website, or the unavailability of the same, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of profits, and direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages. You, not Scoopshot, assume the entire cost of necessary servicing, repair or correction due to your use of the Website.
- No conditions, warranties or other terms apply to the Website except to the extent that they are expressly set out in the Terms.
- Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you.
17. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Scoopshot’s liability for losses that may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law.
- THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, WHICH MAY INCLUDE QUEBEC, DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE BELOW EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SCOOPSHOT, ITS DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITES, THE WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITES OR WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY A USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM SCOOPSHOT, OR THAT RESULTS FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO SCOOPSHOT RECORDS, PROGRAMMES OR WEBSITE. IF THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY DOES NOT APPLY FOR ANY REASON, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SCOOPSHOT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL SUM OF ALL AMOUNTS YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO SCOOPSHOT FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- This agreement and the parties’ actions under this Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of New York, without reference to conflict of law principles. Any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or in connection with or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), located in New York, New York, except as provided herein. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall include costs of arbitration, reasonable attorneys’ fees and reasonable costs for expert and other witnesses, and any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Nothing in this Section shall prevent either party from seeking injunctive or other equitable relief from the courts for matters related to data security, intellectual property or unauthorized access to the Service. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND SCOOPSHOT ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Failure by Scoopshot to exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in the Terms (or which Scoopshot has the benefit of under any applicable law), shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
- The Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and Scoopshot and no representation, statement, inducement oral or written, not contained herein shall bind any party to the Terms.
- If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- If we are unable to perform our obligations under these Terms due to matters beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, fire, explosion, war, civil disorder, industrial disputes, or other disasters or governmental laws and regulations imposed, we will not have any liability to you for our failure to perform.
- It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and all related documents be drawn up in English. C’est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
19. Contacts and Notices
- You agree that Scoopshot may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms, by email, regular mail, or postings on the Website.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms of any other matter, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notice must be sent by email to email@example.com or by post to: P2S Media Group Oy, Keskuskatu 6 B (4th floor) Helsinki 00100, Finland.
20. Take down/termination
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, Scoopshot reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to block users access to the Website and/or disable Registered User’s Accounts.
In these Terms and Conditions of Use, the following terms have the following meanings, unless otherwise specified:
Assessment Period in relation to a Project means the period on and from the Effective Date until such time as Scoopshot notifies you that a Winning Entry has been selected for that Project.
Account means an account opened by a Registered User on the Website to allow the Registered User to use the Website.
Award means the monetary sum attached to a Project Brief, to be paid by Scoopshot in consideration for the Winning Entry for that Project Brief.
Effective Date means the date you Upload an Entry to the Website in response to an activr Project Brief.
Entry and Entries means any contribution that you Upload to the Website in response to a Project Brief and refers exclusively to creative work, ideas and concepts, including written or visual submissions, produced and owned in every respect by you.
Ideation Project means a Project which calls for the submission of ideas.
Intellectual Property Rights includes all industrial and intellectual property rights throughout the world including but not limited to copyright, moral rights, trademarks, patents, rights to protect confidential information and any similar rights.
Licence means the licence you grant to Scoopshot in respect of the Entry as described in clause 4.1
Modified Terms means the Terms, as changed or modified in accordance with clause 3.
Moral Rights include, but are not limited to the right of integrity, the right of paternity and all other rights of authors of copyright works customarily referred to as “moral rights” throughout the world.
Scoopshot, we, us, our and ours means P2S Media Group Inc. (a company incorporated in Finland), whose registered office is at Keskuskatu 6 B, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and includes all of its subsidiaries, divisions, branches, affiliates or companies under common ownership or control of P2S Media Group Inc.
Scoopshot Content means all of the content displayed through the Website including, but not limited to, all names, logos, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered), Website design, databases, computer codes, text, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software and the selection and arrangement thereof, as set out in clause 5.1. For the avoidance of doubt, Scoopshot Content does not comprise Entries.
Production Project means a Project which calls for the submission of one or multiple conceptual pre-production documents such as a film treatment, screenplay, storyboard, director’s vision presentations or entire production dossiers according to the relevant Production Brief.
Project means any active Ideation Project or Production Project made available from time to time on the Website.
Project Brief means a brief that may appear on our Website from time to time relating to an active Project.
Registered User means a person who creates an Account through the registration process on the Website. In order to create an Account you must enter some personal details (name, email address, city), a login name and a password. A confirmation email will be sent to the Registered User upon submission of the data and acceptance by the Registered User of these Terms.
Registration Data means information provided by Registered Users to open an Account.
Winning Entry means an Entry that is selected by Scoopshot at the end of the Assessment Period of a Project, and which is eligible for the Award attached to the relevant Project Brief.
Upload means to submit an Entry that Scoopshot receives in a complete, readable and downloadable form. Uploaded means that the Entry has been received in complete, readable and downloadable form by Scoopshot.
User, you and yours means any user of the Website, including Registered Users.
Website means http://film.scoopshot.com